[Orgmode] Remember does not insert a blank line before new headings

From: Sébastien Vauban
Subject: [Orgmode] Remember does not insert a blank line before new headings
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 12:24:13 +0200

Hi,

Whenever collecting tasks (for example, but not limited to that), I would like
one blank line to be inserted before any heading.

This is a sample file of how I like to see things (always thinking at other
colleagues who would read my Org file from vi or even worse editors):

* Tasks

** TODO Make highlight of #hexa colors in Emacs work
   [2010-05-27 Thu 14:40]

   I have sample code almost working. Try to customize it.

** TODO Search for flights
   SCHEDULED: <2010-06-22 Tue>
   :PROPERTIES:
   :Effort:   0:10
   :END:
   [2010-06-07 Mon 15:00]

** TODO Work on the rest
   [2010-06-21 Mon 12:15]

My remember template was the following:

(setq org-remember-templates
      '(
        ("Task" ?t
         "* TODO %?\n  %U\n  %i"    ; include a date tag showing when it
                                    ; was added to the TODO file
         nil                        ; refile.org
         "Tasks")))

But every inserted task comes "glue'd" to the previous item:

* Tasks

[...]

** TODO Work on the rest
   [2010-06-21 Mon 12:15]
** TODO Added task (via remember)
   [2010-06-21 Mon 12:20]

Changing my template to this:

(setq org-remember-templates
      '(
        ("Task" ?t
         "\n\n\n* TODO %?\n  %U\n  %i"
         nil                        ; refile.org
         "Tasks")))

doesn't change anything to that... Well, I see extra line spaces in the
remember *buffer*, but they're not inserted when filed (`C-c C-c').

How can we get this behavior?  Am I missing some variable?

For your information, I also have:

(setq org-blank-before-new-entry '((heading . t) (plain-list-item . auto)))

but that does not what *I* would expect, inserting a blank before any new
heading.

Any help?

Best regards,
  Seb