[Orgmode] contributing Debian build scripts

From: Mark A. Hershberger
Subject: [Orgmode] contributing Debian build scripts
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 13:50:05 -0400

After maintaining a ppa for org-mode for some time, I'd like to
contribute the build so that the community can help keep them up to
date.

More up-to-date than I've been able to do, surely :)

Should I just submit patches to the list? (I have papers on file with
the FSF if that makes any difference.)

Mark.

--
http://hexmode.com/

Embrace Ignorance.  Just don't get too attached.