Re: [Orgmode] how to customize (inactive) timestamp textual format

From: Stefano Zacchiroli
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] how to customize (inactive) timestamp textual format
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 12:41:09 +0200

On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 12:37:16PM +0200, Carsten Dominik wrote:
>>>(I've only now noticed that the FAQ it not part of the installed
>>>org-mode documentation, at least not in my distribution package: any
>>>reason for that?)
>>
>>I think it's not included because it's part of Worg, which I think
>>is only available either in git or on the web. Maybe Worg should
>>be included in the standard package.
>
> No, I don't see why.  It is on the web, easily accessible.

People working offline?

FWIW, that exactly what I was doing when I posted my question: enter the
org-mode doc within Emacs, look for how to customize the date format,
not finding it (as it was only in the FAQ which were not accessible to
me back then).

I think it would make sense to "freeze" wort at each org-mode release
and ship a copy of it in a way that makes it integrated in the Emacs
help system.

Just my 0.02€,
Cheers.

address@hidden,pps.jussieu.fr,debian.org} -<>- http://upsilon.cc/zack/