Re: [Orgmode] New implementation of the Org remember process ready for c

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] New implementation of the Org remember process ready for comments and testing
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 13:30:19 +0200

On Jun 23, 2010, at 10:02 AM, Ian Barton wrote:

The fact that I have let go of trying to follow up every thread on the
mailing list is really great for me, thanks to John and David for
providing issue and patch tracking - this is a huge simplification.
And thanks to everyone who is contributing with answers and patches!

The best part of this - for me - is that it allows me to step back
and do some more systematic work again.

So I have finally found the time to rewrite the Org+Remember capturing
setup for org-mode. This stuff is now available in the git repo and
it still needs testing.

Carsten,

I see that org-capture.el org-mks.el aren't in the Makefile, so you have to copy them manually. Is this intentional since the feature is experimental?

No.  This is fixed now, thanks.

- Carsten