Re: [Orgmode] Re: packaging org-mode & worg

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: packaging org-mode & worg
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2010 01:16:04 +0200

I don't think it's a good idea to integrate a Worg snapshot into Org's
distribution: too much maintenance trouble for little convenience.

Org's documentation already refers to Worg in some places: maybe we just
need to have more references like these, and a more thorough description
of what Worg is?

I also like the idea of a debian package for Worg - this cannot hurt and
might advertize the project quite widely.

--
 Bastien