[Orgmode] Org-babel `:hlines yes` no longer working for python

From: Christopher Allan Webber
Subject: [Orgmode] Org-babel `:hlines yes` no longer working for python
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2010 09:20:04 -0500

Hello all,

I was going through the tutorial and testing the :hlines yes feature as
described in the info manual.  Unfortunately, the example given no
longer seems to work for python:

#+tblname: many-cols
| a | b | c |
|---+---+---|
| d | e | f |
|---+---+---|
| g | h | i |

#+source: echo-table
#+begin_src python :var tab=many-cols :hlines yes
  return tab
#+end_src

#+results: echo-table
| a | b | c |
| d | e | f |
| g | h | i |

In the buffer *Org-Babel Error Output* I see:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 6, in <module>
  File "<stdin>", line 3, in main
NameError: global name 'hline' is not defined

In emacs-lisp this still seems to work though.  But I also see that in
emacs lisp hlines are represented by the hline symbol.  I'm guessing
that the python equivalent was trying to do the same thing, but no hline
variable exists in python?

Thanks!
 - cwebb