Re: [Orgmode] Re: Behavior of Gnus when called from an hyperlink

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Behavior of Gnus when called from an hyperlink
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 13:49:56 +0200

On Jun 28, 2010, at 1:36 PM, Leo wrote:

On 2010-06-28 11:19 +0100, Tassilo Horn wrote:
(setq org-link-frame-setup '((vm   . vm-visit-folder)
                            (gnus . org-gnus-no-new-news)
                            (file . find-file-other-window)))

Nice.

I have also found creating new frame a bit annoying because I tend to
have fullscreened emacs and really don't like a frame to pop into my
face.

I don't remember why I made creating a new frame the default.
Probably back then I used to have a special frame for GNUS open.
Anyway, if there is enough momentum here, we can change the default.

- Carsten

Leo

--
Any Emacs contains an ad hoc, informally-specified, bug-ridden, slow
implementation of half of Common Lisp.