[Orgmode] Getting a Google Maps' map for an entry

From: Julien Danjou
Subject: [Orgmode] Getting a Google Maps' map for an entry
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 10:42:54 +0200

Hi there,

I've recently wrote a Google Maps extension for Emacs[1].

Therefore, I've extended org-mode to display a Google Maps' map for an
event location. The extension, which is very simple, is available
here[2] and I wanted you to know about it.

I'd be glad to have feedback. patches or ideas. ;)

Happy hacking.

[1]  http://julien.danjou.info/google-maps-el.html

[2]
http://git.naquadah.org/?p=~jd/jd-el.git;a=blob;f=org-location-google-maps.el;hb=HEAD