[Orgmode] Good way to try new org-mode code?

From: Nathan Neff
Subject: [Orgmode] Good way to try new org-mode code?
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 15:50:01 -0500

I'm using git to track org-mode, and would like to know if there's a way
to switch branches / mess with code in org-mode without having to
run make and make install when I want to test the new code.

Currently, I have org-mode code in my ~/.emacs.d/src/org
directory, and I add this directory to my load-path in my emacs file:

;; Add org-mode to path
(setq load-path (cons "~/.emacs.d/src/org/contrib/lisp" load-path))
(setq load-path (cons "~/.emacs.d/src/org/lisp" load-path))

If I switch branches, or change some code in the above directory,
I don't think the new code is used by emacs unless I run

make clean && make && sudo make install

Is there a way to have emacs read the org-mode source code "on the
fly" without having to run make, make install, etc?

Is there a way to run new code without restarting Emacs?

Thanks,
--Nate