[Orgmode] Re: Bug: #+ATTR_LaTeX broken in LaTeX export [6.36trans (relea

From: Sébastien Vauban
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Bug: #+ATTR_LaTeX broken in LaTeX export [6.36trans (release_6.36.461.g798e)]
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2010 09:25:01 +0200

Hi Nicolas, Eric, Tassilo and everybody else,

Nicolas Goaziou wrote:
> I don't know about #+BEGIN_changemargin (but as far as I understand, it's
> coming from org-exp-blocks and should be handled during preprocess-hook, so
> it is beyond the scope of this patch).

To be correct, the `#+BEGIN_changemargin' comes from `Org-special-blocks', not
from `Org-exp-blocks':

;; turn Org blocks into LaTeX environments and HTML divs
;; (markup in environments in LaTeX export, or giving LaTeX attributes to
;; sections in export)
(try-require 'org-special-blocks)

I've disabled, for months, `Org-exp-blocks' as I've switched to Org-Babel for
such cases:

;; switch from org-exp-blocks to Org-babel!
;; ;; pre-process blocks when exporting org files (ditaa, dot, comment, R,
;; (try-require 'org-exp-blocks)

Best regards,
  Seb

--