Re: [Orgmode] Re: [ANN] Org-babel integrated into Org-mode

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: [ANN] Org-babel integrated into Org-mode
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2010 12:11:24 -0400

Carsten Dominik <address@hidden> wrote:

> :-)  Actually, in this specific area I had been thinking to
> removing or at least deprecating shell and elisp links,
> because the Org-babel way is much better and clearer to have
> that code in a block, rather than hiding it in the invisible
> part of of a link.

Here is an early vote [1] for *not* removing shell and elisp links.
Deprecation/documentation/scary warnings is fine with me, but I do use
these kinds of links and I'd like to be able to continue using them.

Thanks,
Nick

[1] and if necessary, I can vote often too :-), but I don't know if the
vote early/vote often model would work here...