Re: [Orgmode] [BABEL] html export for R not working, but for sh and oth

From: Rainer M Krug
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] [BABEL] html export for R not working, but for sh and others
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 14:37:54 +0200

Hi Eric

I traced the problem to the following section in my emacs.org file:

* Syntax highlighting for functions in R
  based on https://mail.google.com/mail/#label/Lists%2FESS/125131ed24688970
  The following code needs to be run in R:

  obj <- do.call("c", sapply(c("package:base", "package:stats",
  "package:utils"), objects, all.names=TRUE))
  re <- "(^[^.[:alpha:][:digit:]]|<-|__)"  # to remove "weird" functions
  obj <- obj[-grep(re, obj)]
  fpath <- file.path(Sys.getenv("HOME"), ".emacs.d", "R-function-names.txt")
  write.table(obj, fpath, quote=FALSE, row.names=FALSE, col.names=FALSE)

  Read a whole file into list of lines
  Author: Xah Lee
  see http://xahlee.org/emacs/elisp_process_lines.html
#+begin_src emacs-lisp
  (defun read-lines (file)
  "Return a list of lines in FILE."
  (with-temp-buffer
  (insert-file-contents file)
  (split-string
  (buffer-string) "\n" t)
  )
  )

  (add-hook 'ess-mode-hook
  '(lambda()
  (setq ess-my-extra-R-function-keywords
  (read-lines "~/.emacs.d/R-function-names.txt"))
  (setq ess-R-mode-font-lock-keywords
  (append ess-R-mode-font-lock-keywords
  (list (cons (concat "\\<" (regexp-opt
  ess-my-extra-R-function-keywords 'enc-paren) "\\>")
  'font-lock-function-name-face))))))

If I disable that section, it works. Do you have any ideas if it could be changes? I don't know anything about emacs-lisp.

Thanks,

Rainer