[Orgmode] Bulk refile is not working as expected

From: Noorul Islam K M
Subject: [Orgmode] Bulk refile is not working as expected
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2010 14:17:59 +0530

Hello all,

I have couple of tasks in one of my org files which I want to re-file to
some other org file.

Both these files are in my agenda list. This is what I did.

1. Go to agenda-view
2. Navigate to both the tasks and use 'm' to mark them.
3. 'B r' to bulk refile tasks
4. The marked tasks disappears from Agenda View.

But actually these tasks are not moved. One thing that I noticed is that
the following message is getting displayed.

org-agenda-refile: Marker does not point anywhere

(org-version)
release_6.36-109-g4f11
Org-mode version 6.36trans (release_6.36.109.g4f11)

Am I doing something different here or is it a bug?

Thanks and Regards
Noorul