[Orgmode] [Org-mode] feed.el

From: Mark Scala
Subject: [Orgmode] [Org-mode] feed.el
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 21:53:44 -0500

Hi, all.

I was trying out feed.el today, and I've got an error that I don't understand.

Following the docs, I put this in my .emacs:

(setq org-feed-alist
          '(("Slashdot"
         "http://rss.slashdot.org/Slashdot/slashdot"
             "~/org/feeds.org" "Slashdot Entries")))

I created a file in ~/org called feeds.org and in that file did C-c C-x g.  A headline for Slashdot Entries appeared.  But when I do C-c C-x g on that entry I get the following message:  "Symbol's value as variable is void: xml-entity-alist"

Nowhere do I find any information about setting that variable.  Any ideas? (I'm using the latest development version of Org, compiled from git sources today).

Thanks,
Mark