[Orgmode] [BABEL] Bugin :session? Export html - works --- export pdf not

From: Rainer M Krug
Subject: [Orgmode] [BABEL] Bugin :session? Export html - works --- export pdf not
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 12:42:52 +0200

Hi

I have the attached org file.

It seems that when exporting to a pdf, the :session argument is ignored, as I get a
Org-Babel Error Output buffer with:
Error: object 'x' not found
Execution halted

and an Org-Babel Error buffer with the same text, and the resulting pdf does only show the code..

HTML export, works as expected.

If I put :session *R_test* behind #+begin_src (R2.org) it works.

Cheers,

Rainer

--
NEW GERMAN FAX NUMBER!!!