Re: [Orgmode] [BABEL] Bugin :session? Export html - works --- export pdf

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] [BABEL] Bugin :session? Export html - works --- export pdf not
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2010 08:54:52 -0700

[...]
> No, we really need to fix this.
>
> Can someone please try if the following patch does fix this issue?

Hi Carsten,

I've just tested your patch against the following minimal example, and
it does fix the problem, in that both of the R blocks now use the
session from the #+BABEL: header.

#+Title: testing preservation of babel header
#+Author: Eric
#+BABEL: :session *R*

* top header

#+begin_src R :exports code
  x <- 1
#+end_src

The result from the above block + 1 should be src_R{x+1}.

Additionally I tested it against the in example which my previous patch
was causing errors, namely

text before first
* Test

\begin{equation}
E=mc^2
\end{equation}

and this exported without problem.  So it looks to me like this patch
should be applied.

Thanks for implementing a solution here.

Best -- Eric