Re: [Orgmode] CSS and Publishing to HTML Tutorial

From: Adam
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] CSS and Publishing to HTML Tutorial
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2010 07:30:45 +1200

Thanks for reply, guidance and suggestions.
I agree my cgi has nothing to do with INFOJS_OPT, nor vice versa.

Regarding CSS, I have gone back to the default position, of including
these inside "org-notes" of org-publish-project-alist, and not referring
to an external CSS,

  :style-include-default   t
  :style-include-scripts  nil
(after Robert's comments).

So I am hoping to use the default style output, and then adjust the style
in the org file header using  #+STYLE:  < ... >

In the org file, I have used  org-insert-export-options-template   and have
deleted the line #+INFO-JS_OPT: ...

I publish as per the tutorial, then open the HTML result in MS Internet
Explorer, which reports in a yellow warning band across the top words to the
effect of   "To help protect your security, IE has restricted ... Click here
for options".

If I then edit that HTML file, and remove the 2nd of the two <style> ...
warning to be issued. The form also appears to retain its default style, of
red color for the TODO etc.

This 2nd style block appears immediately before the <body> content
of the document.  At the very end of the Head, just before </head>.
It begins with,
<script type="text/javascript">
  function CodeHighlightOn(elim, id)   etc

Looking at  org-exp.el  around line 554,  it almost seems as if javascript
is part of the default style.

I'm sorry to be making such heavy weather of this. I'm after a vanilla
HTML form, which doesn't trigger warnings, which I can tweek some
few style aspects of, heading size, heading color, text size, fonts,
I hope by using #+STYLE:  < ... >