Re: [Orgmode] Failed to create radio tables

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Failed to create radio tables
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2010 19:23:36 -0400

Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> wrote:

> > Afaict, the only thing missing is the handy C-c C-c keybinding - or
> > am I wrong about this too?
>
> You're right. There is no keybinding for that. Though, as a little
> relief, with proper completion, M-x olsl TAB RET is enough.

I expect Carsten will have incorporated it in orgtbl-ctrl-c-ctrl-c by this
time tomorrow :-) Seriously, I don't mind the typing: I just won't
remember the name of the function, but that's my problem, not yours ;-)

As an aside, I get different lists radioed, depending on where point
is when I call the function: if I'm in the second-level list, only
that is radioed; if I'm somewhere in the first level, the whole list
is radioed. Bug or feature? Or maybe pilot error?

Thanks,
Nick