Re: [Orgmode] Patchwork: Patch 138 Accepted

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Patchwork: Patch 138 Accepted
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 18:39:30 -0400

Friedrich Delgado <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I'd appreciate if the subject line and body of those patchwork mails
> could be a little more informative, since I can't really be bothered
> to click on those urls in order to figure out what's going on.

I'm really trying to be nice here and not be an officious bastard, but
wouldn't it be more politic to express yourself a bit differently?  It
seems to me that if I'm trying to convince somebody else to do some
amount of work so that I don't have to do a (minuscule) amount of work
on my side, then pointing out that *I* can't be bothered does not invite
much sympathy, let alone a desire to comply with the request.

Regards,
Nick