[Orgmode] [BUG][Babel] Exporting text before heading

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: [Orgmode] [BUG][Babel] Exporting text before heading
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 16:12:57 +0200

Hello,

I can't export the following file, would it be to latex or html.

-----
#+TITLE: Title

  - First element

    #+BEGIN_SRC org
    ,- one
    ,- two
    #+END_SRC

    1. sub-item

       #+BEGIN_EXAMPLE
       Line 1
       Line 2
       #+END_EXAMPLE

    2. another sub-item

  - Another element
-----

If I remove one of the blocks, I can export again to latex or html.
Same thing if I add an heading between the title and the first
element.

If I only add plain text before the first element, or an heading after
the list, it won't work.

I tried to bisect but it appears this org file had never been exported
successfully to html and stopped getting exported successfully to
latex since the following commit:

-----
commit d4781b9d88a6e85c0792e6e24de49834b19b4e57
Author: Carsten Dominik <address@hidden>
Date:   Fri Jul 9 10:06:17 2010 +0200

Keep BABEL meta lines in tact

* lisp/org-latex.el (org-export-latex-first-lines): Do not mark
  meta lines for removal. Do not remove BABEL config lines during export
-----

Because of this, I tend to think it is babel related, even though
removing only the example block also solves the problem.

Config is minimal, so all variables should be at default value, and
the last lines in *Message* buffer are :

-----
Exporting...
org-babel-exp processing...
setf: Wrong type argument: consp, nil