[Orgmode] org-babel and OCaml - help?

From: Erik L. Arneson
Subject: [Orgmode] org-babel and OCaml - help?
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 08:12:10 -0700

Hi everybody,

I have just started playing around with org-babel, and it's really
awesome!  I've had great luck with emacs-lisp source blocks, and when I
saw that OCaml source blocks were also supported, I started testing
those out.  Right away I ran into trouble, though.  Observe the example
below:

#+tblname: example-table
| 1 | 2 |
| 2 | 3 |
| 3 | 5 |
| 4 | 6 |

#+source: ocaml-length
#+begin_src ocaml :var table=example-table
  List.length table
#+end_src

#+results: ocaml-length
: Characters 14-15:
:   let table = ((1 2) (2 3) (3 5) (4 6));
: Error: This expression is not a function; it cannot be applied

#+results: ocaml-length

It looks as though the 'table' variable is being passed as Lisp code
instead of OCaml.  Is there something that my setup is missing, or does
the OCaml code perhaps need more help?  Maybe I did something wrong?

(I'd love to work on fixing up the OCaml interface, if that's needed.)

--
Erik Arneson <address@hidden>
  GPG Key ID: 1024D/62DA1D25