[Orgmode] Re: org-babel and OCaml - help?

From: Erik L. Arneson
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: org-babel and OCaml - help?
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2010 07:30:02 -0700

"Eric Schulte" <address@hidden> writes:
> Hi Erik,

Hi, Eric!

> I've just pushed up a commit with teaches Babel how to feed tables to
> ocaml, so your example above re-written as below should now work.

I already had half-a-patch (as you saw elsewhere on the list) that took
a slightly different approach than you did.  Because a row might
contain, say, both text, integers, and floating point numbers, I thought
that lists of tuples might be easier to use.  Arrays of tuples might
work even better, I would guess.  I'll play around with the options and
see what I can come up with.

> I'd love to have your help!  The relevant code is located in
> org/lisp/ob-ocaml.el, you can see in the most recent commit the changes
> that I've just made for integrating table handling into this file.
>
> You'll notice by comparing ob-ocaml to some of the more mature code
> files like ob-R, ob-python, ob-ruby that there are many areas in which
> ob-ocaml could grow in functionality.

Great, I will start hacking away at it.  What's the process I need to go
through to sign FSF papers?

--
Erik Arneson <address@hidden>
  GPG Key ID: 1024D/62DA1D25