[Orgmode] Correct babel format for ditaa?

From: John Hendy
Subject: [Orgmode] Correct babel format for ditaa?
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 16:28:41 -0500

Hi,

I have been having a difficult time with an export (which includes a ditaa graphic) to PDF via LaTeX recently and am puzzled by it. Which is the correct format?

1) Supported by:
http://doc.norang.ca/org-mode.html#playingwithditaa
http://orgmode.org/Changes.html#ob-configuration-changes (indirectly seems to indicate this format?)

#+begin_src ditaa :file file.png :cmdline -r -S -s 2.5
---
Picture here
---
#+end_src

2) Supported by:
http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/org-exp-blocks.php
http://emacs-fu.blogspot.com/2009/10/writing-presentations-with-org-mode-and.html

#+begin_ditaa file.png -r -S -s 2.5
---
Picture here
---
#+end_ditaa

Only #2 is working for me currently, though I suspect that #1 is the 'truer' form? Not sure what's going on...

Thanks,
John

P.S. Is there a way to enlarge the output? Using the -s option only seems to make the resolution higher, not change the actual size (inches, pixels, whatever) in the LaTeX output...