[Orgmode] [BABEL] evaluation of R code in export

From: Rainer M Krug
Subject: [Orgmode] [BABEL] evaluation of R code in export
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 10:19:28 +0200

Hi

assuming I have the following in an org buffer (and enabled evaluation
of R code), and export it to html.

The exported html looks perfect, but when I go into the *R_test* buffer,
I see all the commands evaluated in the export (which is not such a
problem), but they are also inserted in the history.

When evaluating a line of code in ESS, this line is evaluated, but NOT
added to the history. Would that be possible for evaluation of R code
during export as well?

My reasoning is, that I have a report in an .org file, which is using an
existing R session in which I conduct simulations. When creating the
report from a finished simulation, my command history in the *R* buffer
contains all the commands evaluated for the export, and if I want to
change one parameter for the simulation, I either have to go back
several commands to find it, or type it in again. If the evaluated
commands would not appear in the history, I could simply go one command
back.

If it is not to much work, it would be great if this could be changed.

Cheers and thanks for an excellent tool,

Rainer

#+BABEL: session *R_test*
** test
#+begin_src R :exports both