Re: [Orgmode] [BABEL] help adding a language, please?

From: David O'Toole
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] [BABEL] help adding a language, please?
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 19:20:13 -0400

Is there an instruction manual documenting how the new org-babel
language extensions should work? This would really be helpful, because
I had trouble figuring out how to make sessions work in the pre-7.0
api (i'm adding Common Lisp support.) Documenting for how a language
extension is supposed to behave, would be great.