Re: [Orgmode] Re: iCal export and complex diary sexps

From: Daniel Martins
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: iCal export and complex diary sexps
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 18:05:48 -0300

Exporting org-diary-class even ignoring the weeke off (last arguments)
for me it would be a fantastic start. It would be like converting
org-diary-class to a simple diary sexp.

I know it is dumb but in my case I would be glad to slit one
org-diary-class in several org-diary-class (before and after weeks
off) on order to have my appts exposted to ical.

Daniel