[Orgmode] [babel] help debugging org-babel-execute-buffer

From: Austin Frank
Subject: [Orgmode] [babel] help debugging org-babel-execute-buffer
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 23:14:31 -0400

Hello!

I have a document that always throws an error when I call
org-babel-execute-buffer.  I'd guess that there's one particular block
that is to blame, but I can't tell which block babel is in at the point
when the error is thrown.

The error is:

#v+
Debugger entered--Lisp error: (invalid-function org-save-outline-visibility)
  org-save-outline-visibility(t 1 nil nil)
  org-babel-execute-buffer(nil)
  call-interactively(org-babel-execute-buffer nil nil)
#v-

Looking at the macro for org-save-outline-visibility, I think the
problem has to do with the last two arguments being passed in as nil
nil.  I don't, however, know how this is happening.

I know that I probably haven't given enough information to actually
diagnose this bug.  Can anyone give me a hand on what my next debugging
step should be for this problem?

Thanks,
/au

--