[Orgmode] Re: Nice links bookmarks

From: Andrea Crotti
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Nice links bookmarks
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 23:22:50 +0200

I meant exactly what Eric said, footnote.el is quite cool in fact.
But we can achieve the same result with org-mode (even in his minor-mode
version), so why don't use it?

With this variable moreover we get the same style:
(setq org-footnote-auto-label 'plain)

The only thing that puzzles me is the fact that with C-c I should go
back in the text while in message-mode it will try to send it, BUT
looking at what the command does we get:

C-c C-c runs the command orgtbl-ctrl-c-ctrl-c

Does that mean that in the minor mode it passes the control on the major
mode for keys?

Could it not be possible to execute the footnote command with C-c if
we're on a footnote and message-mode command otherwise?
Thanks