[Orgmode] Re: Email from org?

From: Ethan Ligon
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Email from org?
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 23:29:35 +0000 (UTC)

Eric Schulte <schulte.eric <at> gmail.com> writes:

> See http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/org-mime.php for information on
> exporting Org-mode documents to email, and on using Org-mode syntax to
> compose email.

Thanks for the suggestions regarding org-mime.  I can see that it
would be very useful for composing complicated email.  But I have what
I think is actually a much simpler problem: *sending* email from an
org-file.

I have in mind something like:

#+TYP_TODO: EMAIL SENT WAITING | DONE

* Broadcasting project
** EMAIL What is the optimal frequency?
   :PROPERTIES:
   :To:       address@hidden
   :END:
   Dear Ken-

   Could you please let me know when you've made progress on computing
   the optimal frequency?

   Thanks,
   -Ethan

Then a transition in workflow state from EMAIL to WAITING would cause
(perhaps via org-mime) the construction of an email