Re: [Orgmode] Common Lisp / SLIME support for babel

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Common Lisp / SLIME support for babel
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2010 08:12:54 -0600

Hi David,

I've forked your github repository, and I now have it to the point where
basic session and external evaluation are both working on my system
using SBCL.

It is now also possible to pass variables into lisp blocks.

It certainly needs more cleanup and testing, but this initial pass is up
at http://github.com/eschulte/org-babel-lisp

Cheers -- Eric