[Orgmode] Printing Multiple Lines For Agenda Export

From: Andre Powell
Subject: [Orgmode] Printing Multiple Lines For Agenda Export
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 13:24:38 -0400

I have some task that have/need more descriptive text, but I am not able to get
the text to show up when I export the view. I have set the command : Org Agenda
Add Entry Text Maxlines to display more than 0, but then the program hangs and
I have to force it to quit.

This is the custom command that I would like to add the function to:

("@" "Print for the day"
 ((agenda ""
            ((org-agenda-ndays 2)
             (org-agenda-overriding-header "Today List")
             (org-agenda-sorting-strategy
              '(time-up priority-down tag-up))
             (org-deadline-warning-days 2)
             (org-agenda-filter-preset
              '("-Personal" ))))

 (todo "DELEGATE")

  (todo "WAITING"
          ((org-agenda-filter-preset
            '("-Personal"))))
(tags-todo "REPORTS"
               ((org-agenda-overriding-header "Report Detail")
                ))
(tags-todo "Order")
(tags-todo "Repair")

)

 nil
("~/Documents/Magic Briefcase/Mobile Folders/notes/@.txt")
)

I am using Emacs 23 for Windows and Aquamacs for OSX

Any help will be appreciated,
Andre