[Orgmode] Re: Looking for a sample function to find a location for org-c

From: Charles Cave
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Looking for a sample function to find a location for org-capture
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 23:11:41 +0000 (UTC)

> Bastien <bastien.guerry <at> wikimedia.fr> writes:

Thanks for the clarification.  My original question referred to
refiling when I meant capturing. Sorry about the confusion.

Now I understand the purpose of the function. It should leave the
cursor (point) at the location where the capture input should
be written.

As for modifying the date tree I will look at the date-tree code
and see if I understand it.

Thanks,
Charles