[Orgmode] Re: ErgoEmacs

From: Don Womick
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: ErgoEmacs
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2010 09:59:49 -0400

Whoops, C-w is close-buffer; save is C-s.

Other keys that have moved:

C-space to M-space
C-n to M-k
C-p to M-i
C-f to M-l (lowercase L)
C-b to M-j
C-s to M-; (M-; to M-')
C-r to M-S-;

These seem reasonable, though radically different from what an Emacs user is used to... but for someone new to Emacs, they are much better than the Emacs defaults, in my opinion. My fingers will need some retraining, though :)

--Don