Re: [Orgmode] Re: [Patch] Org-fontify

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: [Patch] Org-fontify
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 09:30:50 +0200

Hi,

I have applied this patch.

Thanks!

- Carsten

On Aug 14, 2010, at 11:04 PM, Sébastien Vauban wrote:

Hi Erik and all,

Erik Iverson wrote:
Having not tried this out, are the aims different than David O'Toole's
mode-specific fontification of org-mode source blocks?

See a picture of what he's done here:

http://imagebin.ca/view/iRVK_as7.html

Nothing to do, in fact. Complementary, I hope...

The fact is that, when you use faces with background, you see the whole line fontified (up to the right fringe), or only up to the end of the line (last
character, =C-e=).

My patch cares for the first behavior.

See http://www.mygooglest.com/sva/highlight-whole-ines.png
for the results on my minimal example file.

Best regards,
 Seb

--
Sébastien Vauban