Re: [Orgmode] Re: Refile target caching

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Refile target caching
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 06:33:29 +0200

On Aug 17, 2010, at 3:11 AM, Samuel Wales wrote:

It tries to call looking-at-p.

Oops, bug.  Fixed now.

- Carsten

Is that a 23ism?

I run Emacs 22.

If that isn't it, I will do a backtrace etc.

Thanks.

On 2010-08-16, Carsten Dominik <address@hidden> wrote:
Yes, sorting is one of the issues that will loose markers.

Do you think that a cautious move here would be to compare the
headline of the target to the headline you think matches the target?
Then the refile can be aborted if they do not match.

Hi Samuel,

yes, this is in fact a good secure measure - sorry for making it you
say it three times before getting the idea.

This should be working now.

Best wishes

- Carsten

- Carsten

Samuel

P.S.  The running clock also gets lost all the time.  Even when
point is in it!