[Orgmode] Re: [BUG] org-capture: file+function

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: [BUG] org-capture: file+function
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 21:43:51 +0530

    jambu> I wonder whether this - "create entry at the target file at
    jambu> the current cursor location" - is a common workflow for
    jambu> others. If yes, may be having an escape sequence for this
    jambu> would be a good idea.

Went for a jog. As a result I think there could be some disagreement on
whether this is a bug.

My current need is quite simple. I need some way to express this -

1. The captured entry goes in to the given target file.
2. It goes under the heading where the cursor is. The cursor may or
   maynot be on the target heading.
3. It goes as a subheading under the current heading. Append or prepend
   as specified.

That said there should be a way to express this as well - the entry goes
where the point is and the way it is specified. (ie dwim)

Jambunathan K.