[Orgmode] Re: [unimportant] A few org quotes

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: [unimportant] A few org quotes
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 07:33:31 +0200

On Aug 20, 2010, at 7:08 AM, Puneeth wrote:

Hi Carsten,

On Fri, Aug 20, 2010 at 1:50 AM, Carsten Dominik
<address@hidden> wrote:

If you have write access to Worg (you get write access by
writing to Bastien that you want it), then you can edit
the file org-quotes.org.  Just append new quotes to the
appropriate first section, using the same format as other
quotes do.

I do have write access to Worg, but I was wondering who decides which
quotes are worth going there and which are not.

Ah, I see.

I am the author of the file, so have made the decisions so far.
However, the file is on Worg, which means anyone can and should
change it.

I think a good criterion would be:  Add a new quote it if is
original or funny and if it adds a new touch to the quote
selection.  Pretty vague, yes.  To make it more concrete,
I think the second and possibly the forth of your quotes
might qualify.  But please go ahead and make your own judgement,
I don't want to have more influence on the contents on Worg
as absolutely necessary.  It is a user site.

- Carsten