Re: [Orgmode] export to latex broken

From: Puneeth
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] export to latex broken
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 22:45:11 +0530

On Fri, Aug 20, 2010 at 9:55 PM, Carsten Dominik
<address@hidden> wrote:

> On Aug 20, 2010, at 4:36 PM, Puneeth wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Exporting from org to LaTeX is broken on the master.
>>
>> Git bisect gives the bad commit as 034dbac3eecd
>> "Search for LaTeX setup case-insensitively"
>
> OK, I have reverted it.
>
> Can you please describe what happened?

Sorry for the incomplete report. I'd been using C-c C-e ?d and getting
a direct pdf output which was garbled.

Getting a LaTeX output and compiling gives me a clearer picture.

The documentclass is getting appended with a "random" character.
pdflatex gave me this error

! Undefined control sequence.
l.2 \documentclassT
                   {article}

Removing that "T" from the end of documentclass solves the problem.

(and I think the T is coming from the org file itself. I get a
different character in different documents.)

HTH,
Puneeth