[Orgmode] Re: [babel] support plantuml

From: Mike Gauland
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: [babel] support plantuml
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 01:44:08 +0000 (UTC)

This looks very useful, but I'm having trouble getting it to work. Do you have
an example?

I tried this:
    #+BEGIN_SRC plantuml :file uml.png
    Alice -> Bob: Authentication Request
    Bob --> Alice: Authentication Response

    Alice -> Bob: Another authentication Request
    Alice <-- Bob: another authentication Response
    #+END_SRC

If I also change '<at> enduml' to '@uml' in this line:
     (with-temp-file in-file (insert (concat "@startuml\n" body "\n <at>
enduml")))

I can get an image if I evaluate the block manually (e.g., via 'C-c C-c' with
the cursor on the BEGIN block), but when I export the file the image is invalid.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Mike