Re: [Orgmode] Examples in numbered lists

From: Neil Hepburn
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Examples in numbered lists
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 11:26:47 -0600

you could revert to raw latex code in your document and use
\begin{enumerate}..\end{enumerate} with something like this:
* testing auto numbering
\begin{enumerate}
\item First do something
#+begin_example
here is an example how to do something
#+end_example
\item Then do something else
\end{enumerate}

It's not as elegant as the org-mode approach but it works.

-Neil