Re: [Orgmode] a bit offtopic, fonts in exported PDF documents

From: John Hendy
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] a bit offtopic, fonts in exported PDF documents
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 13:02:21 -0500

I know this is old, but check here? http://ubuntuforums.org/archive/index.php/t-557746.html

They don't really "solve" the problem except by doing what you did -- remove the encoding lines. Perhaps you should try verifying your LaTeX fonts packages or check with your distro repository to see what exists? I'm on Arch and they some fantastic documentation. Here, for example, are the various texlive packages I can pick from: http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/TeX_Live#Group_texlive-most

Not saying one of those would fix the problem, but I wonder if you could verify you have the fontsextra package? Just an idea?

Or run 'pdflatex file.tex' from the command line to see if any errors come up when using pdflatex directly vs. through org? You might be able to see more of the inner details that way and if it's complaining?

John