[Orgmode] Re: [Ann] Updates to org-drill (org topics as interactive "fla

From: Detlef Steuer
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: [Ann] Updates to org-drill (org topics as interactive "flashcards" using spaced repetition)
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2010 00:25:53 +0200

Hi!

I'd like to learn vocabulary using org-drill.

What is the intended way to input a few hundred two-sided
cards?

If I understand spanish.org correctly I need a headline like

*** Noun                                             :drill:
    :PROPERTIES:
    :DRILL_CARD_TYPE: twosided
    :END:

and subheadings
**** Language1
     text

**** Language2
     text

for each and every word?
Or is there a way to have one such headline followed by a lot of
pairs of text for both languages?

Detlef