Re: [Orgmode] LaTeX export: Skip headline lines? "Paragraph" sectioning?

From: Alan E. Davis
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] LaTeX export: Skip headline lines? "Paragraph" sectioning?
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 11:43:25 +1000

Perhaps I can get this done, but I have one important question.

When I define a new "class" in org-export-latex-classes, does it make sense to add a new class that calls the same /documentclass{article} class?  I could name this class article2, and define the section structure as I will.

Hope this is not a silly question.  MY head feels dense today,

Alan