[Orgmode] Re: How to customize the org-mode's BEGIN_SRC HTML output

From: Rafael
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: How to customize the org-mode's BEGIN_SRC HTML output
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2010 09:38:37 -0500

Puneeth <address@hidden> writes:

>> On Sun, Aug 29, 2010 at 11:48 PM, Rafael <address@hidden> wrote:

>>> 2. Note that Wordpress also includes support for inline math expressions
>>> written in LaTeX, like this: $latex E=mc^2$, and displayed expressions,
>>> like this: $latex \displaystyle E=mc^2$
>>> (http://rvftestblog.wordpress.com/2010/08/24/code-blocks-again/ to see
>>> what I mean).
>
> This has been Done.

Hi Puneeth and all,

Thanks a lot!
I could observe one bug and one "feature".

LaTeX expressions of one letter are not touched, for example $a$, $b$
etc.

Also, since by default stuff like \alpha and \cup is converted to &alpha
and &cup, you might want to include

(setq org-export-with-TeX-macros nil)

when exporting LaTeX.

Rafael