[Orgmode] how difficultwould it be to support zotero in org?

From: Matt Price
Subject: [Orgmode] how difficultwould it be to support zotero in org?
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 12:19:31 -0400

Hi,

This is all beyond me, but I was reading on the zotero forums about efforts to integrate zotero citations in emacs:
http://forums.zotero.org/discussion/8306/testing-zoteroselect/
Towards the end of hte thread is some useful-looking elisp code, and I wondered how hard it would be to massage it into something org could use?  otero integration would be a big plus for me and doubtless an increasing number of others.

i fel like i've asked enough questions for a 24-hour period so i'l ltry to stop now.
Matt