Re: [Orgmode] Re: suggestion: simplify depth stepping of document struct

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: suggestion: simplify depth stepping of document structure (outline) visibility
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2010 03:26:13 +0200

Hi Michael,

Michael Brand <address@hidden> writes:

> Now I did a rewrite for some improvements, mainly to support dive in
> and out of headings also in a variant that leaves the visibility of
> siblings. The code is at the end.

It tested the code, works nicely - thanks!

I just noticed two oddities: (1) it has no notion of content, it's just
about headlines, right?  Okay, I can always combine `C->' with the usual
TAB command but it's a bit surprising first; (2) the first press at C->
and C-< sets the "content relative view" to 1, whatever the initial
state was.  Feels a bit unintuitive to me...

Hope others will test this!

--
 Bastien