[Orgmode] Re: cannot enable org-habit

From: Julien Fantin
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: cannot enable org-habit
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 15:09:41 +0200

Joseph, it's already all here, but for the sake of clarity :

;; Enable state logging enable for the TODO state i.e. the "!" part
 (setq org-todo-keywords
       (quote
        ((sequence "TODO(t!)" "NEXT(n!)" "|" "DONE(d!)")
         (sequence "WAIT(w@/!)" "SOMEDAY(s@/!)" "|" "CANCELLED(c@/!)"))))

;; Add it to the list of modules
(add-to-list 'org-modules 'org-habit)

;; And finally require it