[Orgmode] org-beamer problem

From: Rob Patro
Subject: [Orgmode] org-beamer problem
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 11:57:38 -0400

Hello,

  I'm trying to use org-beamer to create a presentation.  I'm following the Worg tutorial, but I've found that surrounding a word with '@' does not properly translate to the alert directive in Beamer.  Whenever I place a word in '@'s, they pass through directly to the presentation.  For example instead of @alert@ translating to a bold red alert in the output presentation, I just get the string "@alert@".  Any idea why this might be happening?  I also grabbed the example presentation from the git repository and noticed the same issue with that.

Thanks,
Rob