Re: [Orgmode] cannot enable org-habit

From: Joseph Buchignani
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] cannot enable org-habit
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 17:38:25 +0800

Scratch that, there is an easier way to test whether org-habit is activated. The reason K (uppercase) wasn't working for me was I thought the screen activated by C-a a beginning "Press key for agenda command" was the "agenda buffer". It is not. The agenda buffer shows your weekly schedule. Press K there. You should get a message that habits have been disabled/enabled. If not, org-habit is not working.