Re: [Orgmode] horiontal alignment of tables in latex export?

From: Erik Iverson
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] horiontal alignment of tables in latex export?
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2010 12:32:32 -0500

See org-export-latex-tables-centered:

(defcustom org-export-latex-tables-centered t
  "When non-nil, tables are exported in a center environment."
  :group 'org-export-latex
  :type 'boolean)

Matt Price wrote:
Are tables always aligned in the center of the page when exported to latex? I have a simple table that I want to put on the left hand side of the page instead. The html output is just what I want, but the pdf generated via latex puts the table in the (horizontal) center of the page. file attached -- it's the same file I've been having other issues with in other posts. thanks thanks thanks again, after many questions this week.

matt